Creating a training campaign enrols users so that they can learn about the topics through quick / actionable videos and answer some questions to check they've understood.
To set up a new campaign, click on the "Campaigns" menu item and then "New Campaign".
1. Give the campaign a name, your users will see this.
2. Select the video(s) you'd like to include. Search using free text or within individual categories using the drop down box on the right hand side.
3. Optionally import users from groups or phishing campaigns. To learn more about how this works, visit this article. Or you can add users manually by searching your users and clicking "Add New Email".
4. Optionally add questions and answers by clicking "Add New Question / Answer". To learn more about how this works, visit this article.
5. Add a percentage so we can mark users completed training sessions with pass / fail in your reporting. This is just for your information so you can choose to re-train failed users if you wish.