Exchange 2013 / 2016 Inbound mail configuration:
This section is currently being re written.
Exchange 2013 / 2016 Outbound mail configuration:
We recommend that you configure Your Exchange 2013 Server to route all outbound emails through EveryCloud servers. This is done with a simple Connector.
- Create a connection to the Partner Organisation
- Click on ‘Mail Flow’
- Click on ‘connectors’
- Click on ‘Outbound Connectors’
You will be presented with the Connector Wizard
- Give the Connector a Name
- Connection Type remains on 'Partner'
- Connection Security remains on 'Opportunistic TLS'
- Click on 'Route mail through smart hosts ’ and then the plus sign + to add the name of the smart host
- Enter the smarthost corresponding to your chosen datacentre from here.
- The scope of the connector will be: All = *
- Click 'Save'