EveryCloud envisage the completion of the HTML5 Control Panel early to mid 2019. We are currently working on importing archive data and the management section, which is having a complete overhaul, into the new control panel. There are a number of limitations to the workspace currently, please note the latest information at the bottom of this article.
In order to login into the new HTML5 Control Panel (CP) https://cp.everycloudtech.com or your custom address, (controlpanel.yourdomainname.com) as an Administrator. You must first ensure that you have the following in place:
- A registered CP email address (User) and Password.
- Required Administrative rights assigned.
For a user to be able to login to the HTML5 CP, the user must already exist within the CP Postboxes list and must have a valid password.
Please note that any domain username or partner access username previously used will no longer be valid and will not provide access to the new CP.
Here are some of the reasons the login has been updated:
- You no longer need to share a password if there is more than one user with administrator rights required within your company.
- Auditing is more detailed and accurate.
- If an employee leaves the company, you no longer are required to change the password.
Confirm you have an email address registered in the CP and password
To confirm the existence of the required User go to Management > Postboxes. Here you can see the list of Users known to the CP.
If you wish to change the password, click on User Settings > select the User, complete the password field and click Save.
Additional information on User creation can be found in our knowledgebase article here: https://support.everycloudtech.com/support/solutions/articles/4000045595-usercreation
Assign the required rights to the User
To assign the required rights for a user in the CP, go to Management > Settings > Rights Management. Here you can see the Roles available (and create new ones).
To assign the required role to the User, go to Advanced Settings select the User and Role and click + then Save.
Additional information on User creation can be found in our knowledgebase article here: http://support.everycloudtech.com/support/solutions/articles/4000082537-customized-user-permissions-.
Important Information regarding current limitations:
- Currently there is a delay for user creation sync to the HTML 5 CP, therefore new users will not be able to log into their Control Panel until the following morning.
- Any Whitelist / Blacklist entries added into the HTML 5 CP will be overwritten when the Flash data is imported.
The HTML 5 Control Panel Manual is now available. The Latest version is available to download as a PDF here.