Download attached to bottom of article
EveryCloud Outlook 2010, 2013 and 2016 Plugin
Our end user only Outlook Plugin combines EveryClouds email filtering service and EveryClouds email archiving service seamlessly.
Outlook Plugin Advantages:
End users can perform multiple actions directly from within Outlook without the need to access our control panel at all.
End users can:
- Report emails as spam
- Report emails as Info-mail
- Add email senders to user specific Blacklist profiles
- Add email senders to user specific Whitelist profiles
- Request on demand spam report/spam digest
- * Search the end users personal email archive
- * Read personal archived email content
- * Replay historical archived emails
- * Respond to historically archived emails
- * Forward copies of personally archived emails
* = if subscribed to EveryClouds email archiving service.
Download the attached executable and Click on the 'Gear' Icon to input your EveryCloud end user control panel email address and end user control panel password
Outlook version compatibility
Outlook versions 2010, 2013, 2016
Supported Windows versions
Windows 7 , 32 bit and 64 bit . Windows 8 and 8.1 , 32 bit and 64 bit . Windows 10 , 32 bit and 64 bit
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 and above.
How to check your Framework
Please contact your organizations IT admin for technical advice
Known issues (technical)
If you intend installing the plugin in a network controlled environment, where all outbound Web traffic is proxied through a third party Web filtering service
please ensure you contact your network admin in advance to ensure that a proxy over ride / Web filtering bypass is applied for Web-calls initiated by the Plugin.