If you have a need for a global Out of Office you may implement the following as a workaround using our spam filtering service.
- You need to activate advanced routing on users from within the 'Management' tab.
- Then click on 'Users' and create a new user called 'Auto-responder' give the user a password, activate and save.
- Then click on 'Users' again and go to 'advanced routing on the left sub tab.
- From the user name: drop down menu , select the user that you just created and check the radio button POP/IMAP and save.
- Logout of the control panel and log back into the control panel with the users credentials you just created.
- When logged in click, 'Account' -> 'Settings' and set your language via the drop down and save. ( You must do this or you will not be able to save the auto-responder message in the next steps)
You will be logged out, so log back in again, 'Account' -> 'Absence notice' -> 'Activate' tick box (construct your auto responder message and save)
So your preperation is done. Do this well in advance..
You will then need to log into your customers control panel goto -> 'Management' -> Compliance filter
Create a new inbound complaince filter rule that says, ' Anything inbound to your customers domain (TO: domain.com) action BCC and than add the users email address you created at the begining of this novel.
Allow a full hour for the rule to propogate.....done.